a to do list for this blog
You know, I just can’t seem to get things done in a timely fashion. Just to kick my bum into gear, I am going to write up the things that I have been knocking off of my 101 list, starting with these things:
- Learn to tango.
- Learn to make excellent risotto.
- Find a hat that looks good on me.
- Visit a friend who is far away.
- Eat a mangosteen.
- Grant a wish.
- Write my Senator.
- Write my Congressman.
- Find a rockin’ pair of glasses.
- Go a week without wearing make-up.
- Storm out of a room, dramatically.
- Get to 400 blog entries.
- Learn the Presidents, Vice Presidents, and a few bizarre facts about each.
- Have a conversation with a stranger.
- Spend an entire day in my pajamas.
- Read 5 books that I own, but haven’t read.
- Finish 5 books that I have started.
- Watch five movies that I pretend I’ve already seen.
While some aren’t, most of them are completed. And bitches, I’ve got the photographic evidence to prove it! That is, on some of them. So by the end of next week, I will have completed my list of things on another list that I am to document.